Aggressively Handling Vehicular Criminal Matters
Whether you face charges of reckless driving or a serious felony such as vehicular manslaughter, it is important to work with an experienced criminal defense lawyer who will protect your rights and minimize the impact that any charges have on your life.
Working Directly With Me On Your Case
Many criminal defense firms shuffle cases to less-experienced attorneys. Because I am a solo practitioner, you are assured of working directly with me from the initial consultation through the resolution of your case. I represent clients who face a wide range of vehicular crimes, including:
- Reckless driving
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license
- Attempting to evade police
- Texting while driving or using a cellphone without a hands-free device
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Vehicular assault, vehicular homicide or a manslaughter charge stemming from a motor vehicle accident
Get A Better Idea Of Where You Stand During A Free Consultation
Every case has unique facts that play a significant role in the outcome. I am careful to review the smallest details in order to develop the strongest possible case. I welcome the opportunity to review the facts of your case during a free consultation. I will provide a candid assessment of what you might expect and recommend an effective course of action. Call 608-401-4507 or use my online contact form to schedule a meeting.